BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry Christmas Rosalynn!

Here are some pictures of the amazing donations we received from St. Vincent de Paul parents! I am sooooo blessed. Rosie has definitely made an impact on people! Also, I had my very first online donation! So I am glad to say that the paypal donation button works!!

Project Sweet Pea's logo

Shelf stocked full with items ready to be added to bags!!

beautiful outfits and onsies...the ones my mom picked out have roses embroidered on the outfit!! How sweet!!

Notice the boxes to the left...notice a theme?!?! LOL. These are beautiful memory boxes

My amazing Auntie Chris Embroidered these bags! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Boxes of matching outfits, blankets, booties, and caps...with a few angel bears thrown in. Donated by Back in His Arms Again.

1 comment: