BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It is Official!! Roses From Rosalynn is Up and Running!!

It is official! Roses from Rosalynn with Project Sweet Peas is up and running!!

You can find my page on PSP here, and soon I will have donation buttons added to my blogs in the event you would like to give to this fantastic cause.

Here is what is happening thus far:

JJ, Bug and I are going to be doing this together. Bug, being a NICU nurse, is going to help deliver the baskets since it will be hard for me to do it alone. She will also let me know if there is anything I should add/delete from the bags.

JJ will be my trust "treasurer". She is amazing with money and budgeting, and well, that isn't my strong suit, so I will leave the spreadsheets and monetary details up to her. Of course, we will be going as a team to shop, because we love shopping.

As of right now, JJ is submitting our project for a grant through the company she works for. We are super excited, because this could add anywhere between $100 and $10,000 dollars to our cause. Can you imagine the amount of families we could help with that!?!?!

My mother has started a collection at her work. She is a second grade teacher, and instead of the traditional teacher gifts, mugs, gift cards, etc., my mom has asked for donations for her daughter's and grandaughter's cause.

People say everything happens for a reason. I figured, even if there is no real "reason" why Rosalynn died, I will make a reason until I know why the true reason was.

Mommy loves you baby girl, and I am doing this to keep your memory alive. You will NEVER be forgotten!!

2 comments: